Join the Team
Join the A-Star Cricket Coaching team
Performance Coaching – Club Coaching – Pre-school Coaching - Holiday Clinics
The A-Star Cricket Academy are looking for suitable candidates to join our highly qualified team of coaches to work within our Performance Academy in the evening, midweek, teaching the A-Star Cricket methodology to boys and girls aged 5-16, as well as being available to work within other programs inside the A-Star Cricket Academy.
A-Star Cricket Coaching is:
- A cricket technical coaching method suited for all ages but especially for players aged 8-16 years old and their parents and coaches.
- A method that focuses on Individual skill development and match craft.
- Fun, engaging and safe for all involved.
The ultimate goal of the A-Star Cricket Coaching Methodology is to:
- Develop skilled, confident and creative players
- Make the game fun to practice and play
- Teach good sportsmanship and respect for all
- Value winning but not more than character and performance
- Provide a safe & educational experience that meets best practice criteria
- Promotes exciting cricket and drives increased participation in the sport
Our Performance Academy is delivered in Kent where we deliver our bespoke training sessions to our academy players on a weekly basis. We also work closely with other grassroots clubs during the pre-season and in season, providing them with club sessions to help support the club and raise training standards.
Candidates interested should live in the Kent area and be available for most evenings of the week, as well as weekend mornings. We also require coaches to be technically competent, in order to demonstrate to the players at game speed and in match environments.
Candidates should also be able to inspire players, whilst maintaining key disciplines with a fun approach.
We offer a very good competitive rate to all of our coaches.
Minimum ECB Level 2 Coaching Children or Coaching Young People and Adults
Candidates should hold an up to date:
- ECB Coach Membership
- ECB Child Protection
- Valid DBS Disclosure
- First Aid Certificate
Job Type: Part-time Sessional
Salary: Up to £25.00 /hour
Required Experience: 2 years cricket coaching
To apply for a coaching position with the A-Star Cricket Academy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV attached.